Thanks for coming to Durley Camp in 2017 - watch here for details about Summer 2018!
June 3, 2017
A day to experience camp for the first time.
Speaker: Rachel Dothager
June 12-16, 2017
Speaker: Andrew Spainhour
June 19-23, 2017
Speaker: Rod Tucker
June 27-30, 2017
Speaker: C.J. Dyas
July 5-7, 2017
Speaker: Bethany Abbott
September 22-24, 2017
Fun-filled weekend you won't want to miss!
Speaker: Rem Dyas
Here's a sample day in the life of a Durley Youth Camper:
- Wake Up
- Creed at the Cross
- Morning Session - with our camp speaker
- Cabin Huddles - discussion time with counselors
- Majors - an activity/class chosen by the camper
- Minors - a second activity time
- Recreation - many options!
- Evening Session - with our camp speaker
- Cabin Huddles - discussion about the session
- Night Games
- Lights Out!
Bible & Notebook/pen
Old Clothes (including dark clothing for night games like Mission Impossible)
Sleeping Bag (or linens)
Towels & Washcloth
Tennis shoes & sandals
Water Shoes (required for participating in activities at waterfront)
One piece Swimming Suit
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
(Cell phones, radios, CD players, iPods, MP3s, laptops, tablets)
Pocketknives (or any other weapon)